Knight & Dame (K&D) is a Catholic blockchain project that serves as a model of Bitcoin and Blockchain adoption for Catholic organizations. We are an instructional and research project integrating digital applications with real world employment.
Our first collection is named Warriors & Ladies and consists of 5k pieces that serve as membership to the project. The cost is 100 ADA per mint. In all, there will be 8 collections totaling 10k pieces in total. Each subsequent collection comes with different levels of involvement, responsibility, utility, and influence.
Knight & Dame seek to build an Ecosystem that moves beyond theory and into practice. We have a number of goals, to include:
• On-boarding Catholics to web3
• Promoting Catholic art and culture
• Building economic systems that integrate with traditional commerce
• Developing a Digital Asset Marketplace (DAM)
• Supporting decentralized sound monetary systems
• Creating transparency in charity
• Assisting the Church with God's work by leveraging the K&D ecosystem and community
The integration of blockchain derived systems (DeFi, tokenomics, infrastructure) with traditional commerce presents a unique opportunity. Much research has and continues to be done regarding how DeFi and such technologies could benefit the Catholic community. We aim to put thoughts into action.
We hope you'll join us on this journey and help us create a safe ecosystem to onboard the greater Catholic community!