Happy Bunnies

Drop's mint website was not verified by its submitter in our Discord community
February 17, 2022 – February 24, 2022



Happy Bunnies looks to implement a P2E digital-pet simulation game evolved into crypto gaming. Each Happy Bunny is a unique ticket into the Bunnyverse, and can be upgraded in-game by purchasing assets.

Holders will also be able to stake their Happy Bunnies to passively earn our utility token $BUNI, which has already been created. The project has a completely doxxed project lead, and a highly detailed long term road map, which includes a 3D project, in-game breeding, and lands.

25% of Royalties will be used to create a liquidity pool for $BUNI, whilst the remaining 75% will be put into a community wallet controlled by the Happy Bunnies DAO.

Don't miss the next NFT drops

See Also