Drop's mint website was verified by its submitter in our Discord community
December 19, 2022 – December 26, 2022





Ecotars is the most detailed NFT project on the blockchain with 300+ visual and 500+ sound traits, each one is special.

40% of royalties will be donated to the charity foundation (holders get to choose the charities we’ll donate to), and the other 60% will be spent on the exclusive eco-club development for holders.

Ecotars have 4 unique extraterrestrial races, each having its own animations. Some are rarer than others!

This NFT collection developed by a US-based software company with chart-topping entries on the App Store – Electronic Team, Inc. headed by founder Roman Kropachek

Tags: #3D

Don't miss the next NFT drops

See Also